The last 3 years went by so quickly, I am almost in denial that my baby Noah turned 3 on December 23rd. Although there isn't a question in Noah's mind that he is a big boy now and can do everything all by himself! He happens to have an opinion about most things and will let you know if you are saying it wrong, doing it wrong, or just plain forgot something. He is always right and these days it is his way and there are no other options. That being said he is the snuggliest, sweetest, and still the squishiest little guy, and is pretty easy going and happy...and happy to tell his siblings and everyone else the appropriate way to behave. Noah says the most hilarious things! His sentences are all strung together with the word "because" so his explanations sound pretty ridiculous! We are loving every second of his new found independence. If I had all the time in the world, the tantrums would be pretty much non-existent.
Noah got a new big-boy bed for his birthday. We celebrated with a small family party at Noah's favorite place Chuck-e-Cheese.
No he did not burn his lips on the candle... it was a close call however!!










3 comments:
So cute!! and I lol-ed at the 3rd pic with his silly face. Mainly bc I think I've seen you make that exact face in some of our silly pics, haha! Happy Birthday Noah! miss yall!
What a cute little boy!! I love how each of your boys have their own look! Happy 3rd Birthday Noah!! You are a big boy!!
Finally Noah is 3 years old! Seems like he's been 3 for a long time because he has been talking for so long. These photo shots are priceless, you captured some awesome memories of the adorable faces Noah makes! Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Noah! We love and miss you!! Love, Mema & Grandpa
Post a Comment