Friday, October 31, 2014

Our last days in Prattville and other Randomness

Wow I can't even believe how quickly I became 5 months behind on my blog!  Time to catch up since SO much has happened.

JUNE was slam-jam packed (literally) with packing our entire house up (first full-dity) for yet another cross-country move to NorCal.  Our kiddos said good-bye, and had last days of school, soccer and swimming.  Kathryn and Sam came by for one last little adios before we left their neck of the woods.  The boys finally got MO-HAWKS (Justin begged for one all year long).
And last but certainly not least, Neal graduated from ACSC!!  WAHOO!!


Noah and his preschool class.  Somber day for whatever reason.

This year, our boys discovered sports, and that they actually like to play together (on occasion).  This was spontaneous...a rare moment when Simon and Justin do something cooperatively and completely unsupervised, unscripted, and unprompted.


Making the most of our house in boxes...Big sisters are the best!

Millie worked incredibly hard this year, maintained an A average in every class, even through piano, daily swim practice and track season!  She is quite the well-rounded student and we are so proud of her!




Soccer party and a special gift for Simon!







Noah and Kael sporting their awesome hawks!

DIY hair for Graduation Party.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all these photos I haven't seen before. I just read a book about the Biltmore Estates. The history behind it is awesome! Hugs to your adorable kids from Mema!