Sunday, February 22, 2015

Take your Family to Work Day

December 22nd, 2015

On this day, 5 years ago,  I brought Millie, Justin, Simon and my good friend Kate (also my babysitter at the time), up to visit Neal at work and to watch the U2's land and take off from the chase car.  I was also nearly 38 weeks pregnant.  I went into labor that evening and had Noah early in the morning on the 23rd.

When we lived here before, the kids were younger and were a little less interested in Daddy's job.  So our visit to the Base to see the Heritage Room, some simulators and then outside to the U2s, the kids were super excited and awe struck.  It was like they had never seen the stuff before and didn't realize just how cool their dad really is!  
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kiddos do have an "awesome dad" and what a great experience for them to go and see everything on base!