Simon has gotten pretty good at walking. And he is SO happy to be walking finally! We would have put videos on a few weeks ago, when he was still just taking a few steps, but Justin chucked my camera onto the tile pretty hard, so it was broken for a while. Daddy and I used our resourcefulness together and fixed it! YEAH! So here it is, and a few other pictures. Simon also got a haircut this week. It was actually his second one, but a little more detailed.
7 comments:
What a cute video! He sure is a cute little boy!
I love it when babies start to walk! I think it's one of the many "cutest" things they do! How adorable!
they get so big so fast. I saw him walking on sunday in the hall! wow watch out now he is really on the move!
He is getting to be such a big boy! I like the sounds he was making...he had his motor running!!
He is getting so big!! Now he can try to keep up with his siblings!!!
we miss seeing you guys!! Hope all is well!!
I love the video!! He's so fun. I just can't believe that he's gotten so big so fast.
Yay! What a little stud!
Post a Comment