We celebrated Justin's 4th Birthday on March 3rd. I went up to his school and we blew bubbles and ate popcorn (since most of the kids there are on funky diets, that was all we could get away with). At home, as always, we kept it simple. He loved the new "motorcycle guy" he got from his siblings and "shooter airplane" he got from Zach and Kali. Justin also got 4 fish for his birthday! Unfortunately, "Cosmo" and "Goldie" didn't make it past day 3, but magically reappeared on day 4. Thanks to Petsmart's wonderful return policy and the fact that they are less than a mile away.
7 comments:
so glad to have blogs to feel like we are more in touch with everyone's lives... :)
your kids are adorable!
Happy birthday Justin!!! How cute!
Happy birthday, Justin! What a cutie pie! By the way, I love your blog. Where did you find that template?
How fun! I bet he was happy to have the other fish reappear! He is such a big boy now! Cute pics!
I can't believe he is already four! He is so handsome! Happy Birthday Justin!
The fish club is super fun. I hope Justin likes it.
I love your new background. Your blog looks great. Your posts are really fun to read and it's great to see how much the kids are growing. They're all just so beautiful.
I have to agree with Lexi....I like your blogs because they bring you back to my corner of the world if only for a little while. The only problem is I can not "HUG" that far. I love you guys and miss you A LOT.
Happy birthday Justin my little friend.
Post a Comment