If you join the fish club I think you'll love it! It may sound funny but I really love our fish. I hope you guys like it too. And we should do something sometime. Every time I see Milly at school I think of how much she really just wanted a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch and nothing else. She's so adorable!!!
How cute! Kammy would say just the opposite "my legs hurt, oranges (well, candy, or chips) would make them feel better!" haha! Kids really do say the funniest things. cosby needs to come back with that kids say the darndest things show again!
8 comments:
Hi Kristin, I'm just blog surfing and found yours. It's adorable. We have the same background I think. But do you mind if I add a link on my to yours?
If you join the fish club I think you'll love it! It may sound funny but I really love our fish. I hope you guys like it too. And we should do something sometime. Every time I see Milly at school I think of how much she really just wanted a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch and nothing else. She's so adorable!!!
That's adorable! She is so funny! What a randome quote! :)
That's funny!
How cute! Kammy would say just the opposite "my legs hurt, oranges (well, candy, or chips) would make them feel better!" haha! Kids really do say the funniest things. cosby needs to come back with that kids say the darndest things show again!
Kids are the best! I love that they try to be so adult and get it all mixed up. Milly is the cutest!
*LOVE* it! You'll so enjoy reading those kinds of things in years to come.
It's amazing the excuses that kids come up with! Summer is the superstar of "I can't eat such and such" excuses! The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment