I cannot believe Simon is 1 already. He turned 1 on February 6th, and we had a little family party for him. We kept it simple, since 1 year olds aren't sure about parties anyway. Simon is still not walking, but he is also a very cautious kid, so I think it may take some time. Which is fine with me. We aren't in any hurry for him to grow up! He babbles a lot and is very friendly, lots of eye contact and loves attention from anyone. I would have to say he is my "high-maintenance" child, which makes no sense since he actually gets the least amount of attention. He is a great sleeper though, and is transitioning to a sippy cup and whole milk great! We are still working on real people food.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Simon Turned 1!
I cannot believe Simon is 1 already. He turned 1 on February 6th, and we had a little family party for him. We kept it simple, since 1 year olds aren't sure about parties anyway. Simon is still not walking, but he is also a very cautious kid, so I think it may take some time. Which is fine with me. We aren't in any hurry for him to grow up! He babbles a lot and is very friendly, lots of eye contact and loves attention from anyone. I would have to say he is my "high-maintenance" child, which makes no sense since he actually gets the least amount of attention. He is a great sleeper though, and is transitioning to a sippy cup and whole milk great! We are still working on real people food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! How time flies! That means Gabbie is on her way. I can't believe she'll be one in April!
Millie dancing was SO cute. What a great idea that the school had! Very fun!
WE MISS YOU GUYS, TOO!!! It was crazy because that's why I came up to you and Kari to see if we were in the ward because it just made sense that if you were in it, then for sure we would be. Bob even went up to the Bishop and wiped his forehead and said "Whew, that was close." Then, come to find out because we finally asked the Stake Exec. Secretaries which ward we were in. So, we were super close, but no cigar. I'm glad we have the blogs and I'm sure I'll see you at the pool and stuff this summer. Bob joked that maybe we should just buy a house over there. =) If only it were that easy.
Oh well -- we'll see ya around!
Cute blog and cute kids!!
Wow. I can't believe how time flies either and that your Simon is now one! I remember Neal being over at our place doing video stuff with John when he gave away what you were going to name him. Fun times.
Also, thanks for the congrats! I'm sorry I didn't really "tell" everyone. It just kind of "came out." At least I wasn't coming out of "the closet"!!
Keep in touch!
Simon is so cute! My Scotty turns 1 in a few weeks. The year has flown by! He's not walking yet either, which is a good thing. He tries to, which explains all his bumps and bruises, but he is far from getting the hang of it! Hey-my sister lives in Rocklin and is looking at a house in Lincoln in Twelve Bridges. Is that near you guys?
Wow, I can't believe he's already one either! How crazy is that! He is so handsome!
Post a Comment