Our Daddy finally made it home yesterday! It has been two long months and we are so glad to have him home safe. He should be around until the end of June or so. We are not sure yet what he will be doing next. But we don't really care, as long as we can spend lots of time with him. YEAH!
8 comments:
Yeah for Neal! We are so happy he is back-home with his family!
Welcome home, Neal! Enjoy some time with the family.
-Drew
It's so awesome to see you with Neal on your arm again! You are such a doll kristin! I sure hope we'll be in the same ward but if we're not I promise to keep in touch!!
I bet you are relieved! Enjoy him while he is home.
Im so happy for you guys! We are glad Neal made it home safe! Im going to miss you guys a whole lot! we better stay in touch!! you have such a great family!
I am so happy he is home safe and sound! I hope it is for a long stay this time!
Welcome home Neal!! YAY for daddies!
kristen, I was looking at blog backgrounds and I came across one I thought was so cute for you guys.
check it out. the link is
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/proud-of-my-airman
let me know if you like it!!
Post a Comment