Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas

We had a nice Christmas, but it was our first without Daddy. Christmas Eve we spent with Kari,Mark, Zach and Kali, and Mema and Grandpa (my parents). Then Christmas morning we all got together for breakfast at our house. The kids had a great time, especially because Daddy got to watch them open their presents via webcam! We got through it and it was very nice. However, we cannot wait until Daddy comes home in just a few weeks!






2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Hey Hinson Family!

We're stalking you. :) Actually, Ed was checking the worldbrown site periodically to see how the U-2 thing was going. It was our first Christmas without our daddy/hubby as well. Good ol' AF life, right? Anyway, good to see you in the blogging world!

Love, the Andersons
Oh, and can you convince Valerie to start a blog too? We'd love to see how Japan is treating them. :)

Susanne said...

Found you! I love these Christmas pictures. I was thinking about you guys with Neal being gone. How cool is technology that he was able to be their via webcam that morning?

can I add you to my sidebar?