Simon is growing up so quickly! He loves to "plow" the ground with his head when crawling, I caught him doing it yesterday. He also loves to ONLY say "da-da". He can say other things, but mostly he says "da-da". Hope this works!
Oh my gosh, that is sooo cute! He is so adorable! (and I don't know how this works, if me just leaving a comment leaves a link to our site, so just in case our link is www.elmeritos.blogspot.com ;)
Simon is growing up so fast, he's so completely adorable. Sounds like he is destined to be a Daddy's Boy. Anyway, your blog is awesome, I know i still need to do one. Add it to my crazy list i guess!Glad Daddy is finally home!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is sooo cute! He is so adorable!
(and I don't know how this works, if me just leaving a comment leaves a link to our site, so just in case our link is www.elmeritos.blogspot.com ;)
haha!! too dang cute!!! he is growing so fast!
Very cute! Our little Scotty is 10 months now. Such a fun age!
I saw your comment on Kristina's blog! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Millie is. You guys look so cute!
Kelli Melin
Simon is growing up so fast, he's so completely adorable. Sounds like he is destined to be a Daddy's Boy. Anyway, your blog is awesome, I know i still need to do one. Add it to my crazy list i guess!Glad Daddy is finally home!
Post a Comment