
Its become a tradition to take fun pictures of Neal with the kids (and cousins) wrestling and being silly the night before he leaves on his long journey to the other side of the world. Somehow it creates this impression of "okay, now I'm ready", even if its a silly imaginary one. I know I am not the only one who goes through this, and just in case anyone that hasn't done it wonders: no it never gets easier. I am grateful for the growth that has occurred in the past, during these times, in our relationship and our appreciation for our family as a whole. And because I know it has occurred, it is something to look forward to. My mom is coming out in a few weeks, and I am looking forward to the company and the break! Thanks Mema!
And here's a BIG SHOUT OUT TO DADDY! WE LOVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!
3 comments:
Hey there...I'm so sorry that he is gone again. I am sure that it doesn't get any easier. Wouldn't it be great if we still lived close to each other and we could hang out and have each other over for dinner when we are single moms? Miss ya and I hope that this one goes as fast as possible.
Your kids are so cute and they love their daddy! Hang in there Kristin and know we're thinking of you and praying for you and Neal. We love you guys!
Kristin--you are amazing! You are such a strong person. I will be thinking about you as Neal is gone. How long is he gone for? Where did he go? Take care.--Kerry
Post a Comment