Friday, June 12, 2009

Justin's Swimming Lessons

I have been the worst blogger on the planet, and I just found out that Neal can actually see our blog at work (he has never been able to in the past, so this came as a surprise to me). Sorry babe! I will do better from now on. For now, I am posting a few video clips of Justin's swimming lessons with Janna and Kate. They are so great with him, as he is not your typical kid taking swimming lessons. He has had a ball so far, he loves them so much! And he is loving it!! He actually swam (kicked/dog-paddled) the width of the pool yesterday, he was feeling a little less brave today, so I didn't catch it on video. Maybe next week.

I should really be going to bed right now since my earlybird (aka Justin) will be in my room at 5:30am on the dot in the morning. This is all for you Neal! Enjoy!


2 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

He is so adorable! great job Justin! :)

Rodna and Fred said...

Good job Justin. He will be swimming like a fish by the end of the summer!!!!