Millie went shopping with Mema the other day and came back with new PJs from the Disney Store for all the big kid cousins! They were a big hit! Way to go Mema! The kids were all in their jammies by 6pm! Can you tell by the look on Justin's face that new Buzz Lightyear jammies just made his day!! He still tells everyone he sees about his new jammies! YEAH for new PJs!
Isn't that funny!! My kids LOVE new jammies too. I should've gone to the Disney store though. I only went to the CArter's store today. My kids would've really been head over heals for Disney jammies. Love those nightgowns too!!
3 comments:
Isn't that funny!! My kids LOVE new jammies too. I should've gone to the Disney store though. I only went to the CArter's store today. My kids would've really been head over heals for Disney jammies. Love those nightgowns too!!
omg millie's hair is ADORABLE!! i love it! and of course i love all the new pj's as well. :)
Love the PJ's. When did Millie get her hair cut. Love it, so cute. She is growing up fast. Give her hugs from Nana and Papa!
Post a Comment