Saturday, June 13, 2009

Madelyn's Birthday Fun at the Park

Today we went to the park for cousin Madelyn's first birthday party. It was so great to have something fun to do on a Saturday morning. The kids had a great time! Thanks Kari! Happy Birthday Madelyn! Your the prettiest little one year old in the world!!


Justin figured out how to go down the fireman pole! He thought that was really fun!
Millie is a pro!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Yay! Love these pictures! I don't think I got many pics from this morning so I need to get some from you. Thanks for coming and hanging out with us even though it was a little crazy at times!

Loren said...

These are great pictures Kristin. Your kids are so cute.

Rodna and Fred said...

Looks like Mema is have a good time to. That's great. Give those kids a hug for me to.

Tiffani said...

When you blog, you blog! First of all, I love Millie's hair, I can't believe that Madelyn is one and the boys pj are too cute!

The Schofields said...

Hey there! How are things? Your hair looks darling! Looks like you are having a great summer! I've got my boys in swimming lessons too, but so far it has been rained out 4 of 8 lessons! That's what Logan gets for building an outdoor pool in the middle of a mountain valley!