Every Tuesday night is Family Night at Chick Fil A. It is usually a crazy mad house, so we don't always opt to go, but this was a special occasion: Mema's last night before she went back to Texas. It turned out to be not as crowded as usual and the kids seemed to have fun. Millie and Kali got matching butterflies on their faces, and Zach was transformed into a very scary looking snake. For the first time, Justin wanted in on the face-painting fun. After waiting very patiently in line, he decided he wanted a doggy face. Justin has a few sensory issues, and I wondered how he would do, and he surprised me! He was SO excited! After getting his face painted, he insisted on looking at himself in the mirror constantly! Needless to say, he was quite disappointed when tubtime washed away his water-soluable painted dalmation dog face.
2 comments:
I LOVE Millie's haircut. She's such a doll!
Dude! That totally doesn't even LOOK like ZACH!! The only one I can tell it's him is when he's smiling. I love Justin's dalmation, that's too cute.
Post a Comment