Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mema to the Rescue!

We had such a great time with my mom here for a few weeks. First of all, she showed up with the greatest movie ever for me, which really made my day!! If any of you have not seen the newest Masterpiece Theater version of "Jane Eyre", I highly recommend it! Mom was such a big help, as she seemed to glide behind me and my kids: wiping counters, changing diapers, picking up toys, vacuuming and doing laundry, and my house magically seemed to stay clean and tidy. She was great company and my kids really enjoyed her too! It was nice to have a little more freedom from my pretty "tied to the house" life (of something like 8 hours of therapists for the boys in each day), which I took advantage of a few times, to go run errands. I just want to do a big SHOUT OUT to Mema, for all her hard work and willingness to help a cranky daughter who doesn't always express her appreciation enough! Thanks again MOM! It really meant a lot to me! I love you!

This is Justin, literally caught in the act! He has been sneaking "pinches" in (mostly because he hates when kids cry which obviously makes no sense at all), and we had been wondering what he was doing to make kids scream! Now we know!

1 comment:

mema said...

I love you too and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!
hugs!! Love ya' MOM