Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day - To Our Daddy, Grandpa, and Popaw!!

I am so thankful for all the Dad's in my life! I just want to let them each know how much they mean to me and that I love them! Thank you! Hope you had a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

DADDY
You are the best! You make the moments count, and the kids know it!
We miss you and love you tons!



My Dad - A.K.A. Grandpa
Thanks for all your thoughtful advice and for the wonderful listener that you are! I love you tons! See you in August!


My Dad-in-Law, A.K.A.: Popaw
You have always been a wonderful example to me. I am so thankful for your love and support. We feel it from across the miles! We miss you!


1 comment:

mema said...

Kristin, This was a very special tribute that you made to Neal, Dad and Neal's dad...Fred!! It made dad so happy! You are always so thoughtful!!