Halloween: Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of all my kids for Halloween this year because the Ward Trunk or Treat (October 26th) was pretty much it for dressing up. And I was running around crazy, in charge of the evening's festivities. Which means I didn't get a chance to take pictures of my kiddos! Noah was a cute little turtle, but stayed in the stroller the whole time, and gave up his shell about 20 minutes into the evening. Simon was a lion, Justin was a pilot, and Millie a cute little baby.
On October 27th, we went to Bishops Pumpkin Farm, in the evening. It was pretty dark by the time I got any pictures, so they aren't the greatest.
Neal's parents (Nana and Papaw) came in town on October 29th, for Neal's promotion, which I will blog about next. We went up to Apple Hill with them on the 30th. It was rainy but quiet. And the kids really enjoyed their pony/horse rides at the end.
















2 comments:
I love these pics! They are all so good! Remember, when we do not live there, we love any photo of your adorable kids! So happy that they got to go ride the horses again! Thanks again for the picture that is now on my mantle! love, MOM
hahah omg i love that pic with neal and noah with the pumpkin. his face is priceless! lol
Post a Comment