Monday, March 5, 2012

Blessed Warm Winter

Thank goodness this has been an incredibly mild winter.  My kids may not be as grateful as I am, but they have been able to play outside a ton this winter because of the great weather!  I think we only parked on the street and hiked up our driveway once or twice.  And my marathon training has only been affected by inclement weather one time (and 15 miles on a treadmill was not my favorite run, so I am grateful we only had to do a long run that way once).  I snapped a few pictures of the boys playing in the backyard a couple days ago.  



The answer is "no".  This is the dog next-door. Notice how he is conveniently on the other side of the fence.  My kids get to enjoy Rudy without us actually owning a dog!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

I guess I should have waited until I checked your blog to make a comment. Good pictures! And yes, I agree it has been a GREAT winter, we too have been enjoying lots of out door time.

Kari said...

LOVE these amazing pics of your adorable boys!! I seriously need to learn how to use my camera!! and get a cool lens like you :)
AND YES we have been LOVING this amazingly warm winter and all the outside play time...and running time :) LUCKY US!!

Anonymous said...

Great outdoor pictures of the boys!
They are all growing up much too fast! Hugs and kisses from Mema!!

Tyson said...

Kristin, your kids are adorable. These are truly amazing pictures! You need to give me pointers. Oh wait, you did and I still can't take them as well as you. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your family. I know we don't' comment often, but we really enjoy them.