Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gone Fishing

Neal's parents were in town in September and sadly I managed to not take a single picture of them :(!  They drove out with Neal's aunt and uncle to do some sight seeing and then they stayed an extra week to hang out with us!   As always, we loved every second of their visit!  While they were here, we went to Lake Fairfax to grill out, eat s'mores, fish and canoe. The fishing was not very successful, so just a few weekends later, Neal took the boys back to do some trout fishing.  For whatever reason, Justin and Simon had the magic because they caught 3 trout and 4 sunfish between the two of them!   Everyone around was was borrowing bait and asking if they could come closer because they weren't catching a thing! 

































2 comments:

Kari said...

ok seriously! Will you just come to CAlifornia to take pictures of my kids please?!! Such amazing pics of your cute kiddos I LOVE them!! And I MISS THEM SO MUCH!! I can't help wishing we were right there fishing with you guys!!

Unknown said...

Goodness Kristin, I agree with Kari! You are amazing at this whole picture taking hobby! I just want to jump into the photo and hug and kiss my grandkids... or get on a plane and come to visit!
I promise sometime after the first of the year, I am going to plan my round of visits to you girls again. Hugs to these adorables! love and hugs, mom