Justin was feeling left out of the hayride fun, and insisted that I find a pumpkin farm hayride for him to enjoy as well. Luckily I found the Alabama Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton, just 30 minutes up the road. We went on a Friday evening, which was perfect! Not everything was open and we felt like we'd bought out the place because we were almost completely alone, just the way I like it! The hayride was perfect; an adorable covered wagon pulled by a John Deere Tractor drove us through a "haunted scarecrow forest" and then dropped us off out in the real pumpkin patch for us to check out the pumpkins (since we are way too lazy to actually buy and carve pumpkins, and fortunately our kids don't insist on that tradition). Another covered wagon pulled by a different John Deere Tractor picked us up. Then we went over to the giant bounce house slide area, and let the kids go to town for an hour. There were 5 giant bounce houses/slides for the kids to bounce and slide to their hearts content!
(**Warning: I get just a tiny bit camera happy in the fall. Way too many pictures for one post, but they are for me for my blogbook)
Noah's best bud is Kael. He goes to his preschool, and is also in his sunbeam class. And their mom's workout together several times a week so they get to hang out at the gym. They are two peas in a pod!
Simon is always a ham! He loves to be silly in pictures and loves his friends! I had a great time with Simon and his class on this field trip!
And the squinty eyes are not attractive but this is the best I could get.



4 comments:
LOVE these photos, Kristin! You really got some great pics of everyone and they are so darn cute!!
Such cute photos! Loved this post! Especially Simon's half-crossed-eyed picture! He's a natural!!! hahaha LOVE that kid.
Haha!! seriously Kat, I was thinking the same thing...Love that pic of Simon!! you took some awesome pictures Kristin! Your kids are growing up so much and are soooooo gorgeous! All of them. I miss them so much! Looks like you guys are making the best of your quick year in Alabama ;);)
These pictures look like a brochure that makes me want to pack up & move to Alabama. The one of you, Simon & Noah on the hayride is my favorite - Hot mom alert!
Post a Comment