Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I wish I could say I took a million adorable pictures of my kids in their costumes but each time they put them on it seems like we were in a hurry to get somewhere.  They wore them for the ward Trunk-or-Treat, and again for school on Halloween (with the exception of Millie) for their school Halloween parties.  By the time school was over, all three boys ditched their costumes for clothes more suitable for bike-riding.  The only one excited to put his costume back on for Trick-or-Treating was Justin.  The other two were completely satisfied with the Halloween festivities that had already occurred and would have been happy to simply answer the door for all our (THREE) trick-or-treaters.  Justin is all about routine, so skipping trick-or-treating was absolutely out of the question.  By about the 7th house, Noah rang the doorbell and when I reminded him to say "trick-or-treat", he told the nice gentleman handing out candy "No thank you, I don't want any more candy.  I have enough.  I want to go home now."  We survived another Halloween.

 Epic battle of Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi




Love it when they get too old for me to worry about their costume.  Either get creative or recycle something from the Halloween bin!



Candy Hangover from Trunk-or-Treat

Okay I got a couple cute ones of Noah since he is not camera shy and happens to be the most adorable pirate ever!  (even in a generic Jake costume)


Noah: "I'm all done and we haven't even started yet"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute costumes! Love these adorable kids so much!!