Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

For the first time in years we had family for Thanksgiving!  Tyson & Val and their family, and Kelli & Shaun and their family came and spent a few days with us as well as Thanksgiving Day!   It was so much fun having everyone here!  The kids played Wii and rode bikes and played so well together, we hardly heard from them!  Our Thanksgiving meal was delicious and one of my favorite things this year was cooking in my kitchen with my sisters Kelli and Valerie!   Love making memories with brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins!  Justin always asks me when I get my camera out "Is this for our family book, Mom?"  He knows me and I am all about making sure we capture the memories on camera.  (Although, some of these are iphone pics)





Snacking before the feast!  My kind of snacks!


 And that's what I call a perfect turkey (next to my favorite booty...nice job at capturing that Kelli!)


It's called "survival".  Don't judge...





 




And of course a little Black Friday Costco shopping.  Not sure why we even call it that anymore.  There were any sales on Friday and there were no lines either. 






Slumber party in the master suite.  These boys sure love eachother!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all these photos from Thanksgiving! Wish we could have joined you. Did you get new furniture for your living room? Everything looks amazing! Hugs from mom :)

Katie said...

Ha! Can't decide if my favorite pic is the Diet Coke pour, or the sneaky booty shot. Thanksgiving with the Hinsons - I know from experience it is the BEST ❤