Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Baby Fix in Tennessee

I was spoiled with extra sister time within one month!  Just a week after Thanksgiving, Kelli flew back to Birmingham, I picked her up and we took a 5 hour road trip to see Kathryn and her new baby Marshall for a few days.   Nothing is better than snuggling a newborn for hours!  He is such a doll and the sweetest little thing, hardly makes a peep (except while his mommy changes his diaper at midnight...and 2am and 4am, but it only lasts a few minutes).  It was great to spend some unscheduled veg time with my sisters and mom and Ivy, oh and I guess Sam too.  (Poor guy probably wanted to shoot himself with 3 additional women in the house).








And while I was away, THIS is what was going on at home.  Dad is so much fun!  Mom would have definitely said "NO"!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

We did have fun for those few days!
Neal is so good to your kiddos while you are gone! Party time!

Katie said...

Could you and your sisters possibly be any cuter?? And a newborn looks good on you! Can't wait to see YOURS!