Wednesday, January 8, 2014

'Tis the Season

I love Christmas!  I thought I would be able to enjoy it more and soak it in if I set up my Christmas tree and all my stuff before Thanksgiving.  It still seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye and BAM it all went away.  We kicked off the season by visiting Santa at Bass Pro.  You would have thought Bass Pro would have been a zoo on a Saturday afternoon, right after Thanksgiving.  Our timing was impecable!  We had no idea that the entire town (or rather...STATE) had retired to their living rooms to tune into the ALABAMA/AUBURN game!  Hello!  How did we not know this!??  The Santa line was empty and so was the rest of Bass Pro!



Noah has never had reservations about the strange big guy with the white beard  (in whatever store we happen to walk into with Santa), until today.  His letter to the North Pole will have to do.



Ellie made her appearance promptly on December 1st.  I am so glad Ellie has a helper, she would not exist without this special assistant.  (I'll give you a hint, her name starts with the letter M).
 

Lucky for us, Kelli's family had our name for the Christmas rotation this year.  She is my crafty sister who loves to make things.  Thanks for the adorable Nativity Blocks!  My kids love them and so do I!

Neal went with Justin on his field trip to the Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery to see "A Christmas Carol" Musical.  Neal said it was actually worth the $$ and they both enjoyed it!

(Justin always seems to be sitting by girls....smart guy!!)

Simon was under the weather for his Christmas Program/Party.  He did not want to miss it, but it's obvious he isn't feeling well.  He did a great job doing his part and participating!  He told me the morning of the program "Ms. Hardy said I should dress my best and wear a tie!"



No comments: