Noah is wise beyond his years, or at least his dialogue would make you think that. The things that come out of his mouth astonish me and make me laugh several times a day. He is just plain hilarious! Lately it has involved a lot of potty talk and creative language. Here are a few examples:
"Mom we should buy a princess bike for our baby girl! She is growing so big in your tummy, when she comes out she will want one!"
While wearing his favorite Batman hoodie, "Do you know why I am really batman? So I can save all the people from the bad guys."
"Mom, I think my hair is turning into a rainbow." (I have no idea where this came from).
"If you don't give me a danimal right now, then I'm gonna say 'freakin sucks'!"
"Mom idiot is a bad word. What about 'fidiot'? That's not a bad word. Or 'sh-idiot'? It's not a bad word if I say 'sh-idiot'." (Yes, we will have to keep an eye on this kid).
No comments:
Post a Comment