Not gonna lie, I'm extremely camera happy with my new little princess. Every gurgle, hiccup and gaze shift Lucy makes has been or will be caught on camera and every moment in between! To say I'm in love would be the understatement of a lifetime. So here it is: Lucy's first two weeks!
Whatever he said, listen to him Lucy! Papaw sharing the secrets of the universe!
5 comments:
LOVE all these photos of Lucy! She is a beautiful baby! I miss her so much! Kiss those sweet cheeks from Mema! xoxoxo
Love love love them!! Such a great job Kristin! She is so precious.
Love them all!! Sweet little Lucy!!
Those newborn pics are adorable. You did such an awesome job. Great post!!!
I got your announcement in the mail and about fell over and died!! You are as good at photography as you are at making babies. It was breathtaking! She is GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment