We blessed Lucy the next day at church, after the race, since Kathryn and Sam were in town anyway. Tyson brought all the kids for this special occasion (even though Val was not able to make it), which really meant a lot to me! Lucy was an angel as always. We loved having all the family in town!
It took me a while to get to a little blessing dress photo shoot, Lucy is about 6-7 weeks old in the photo shoot pictures.
Justin: Okay how long is this going to take exactly?
Glad I got this cute pic of my brother Tyson and Lucy. I regret not getting a full group picture with my family that came. It was a great day!






2 comments:
LOVE LOVE all of the pictures!! And yeah for seeing a picture of Tyson...since that is a very rare occurrence. He is aging very nicely:) I LOVE the pictuers of Lucy on the couch. Such a darling little girl!
Kristin, I agree with Sarah! I LOVE all these photos of Lucy! She is so photogenic! Either that or you must be taking a million photos to get so many gorgeous ones. What a sweetheart! Love her so much!
Post a Comment