I have a million random pictures that I need to post so here goes. My attempt to catch up at blogging, because I am SO far behind!! Lucy has grown and changed so much since my last post I will try and post pictures in order. Over the past few months things I would love to remember about this sweet girl: Lucy seems extremely alert and attentive. She is very aware of who I am and where I am, she has been tracking me across the room for months now and turns to my voice. It seemed she recognized her name (or the sing-songy way we say it) when she was about 4 months. She definitely responded to it, and even seemed to smile at the sound of it. She was cooing consistently around 2 1/2 - 3 mos pretty regularly and actually started cooing around 2 months. Lucy adores her brothers and sister as much as they adore her. We all can't get enough of her cuteness and look forward to every single new stage she goes through!
TWO MONTHS OLD:
THREE MONTHS OLD:
2 comments:
I LOVE this adorable baby so much I just want to come right now to CA!! She has so much personality in these few photos, I can only imagine what she is going to be like in 3 years! Enjoy the ride! Or rather...Hang on!! Hugs from Mema!
Kiss, kiss, kiss!!!!
Kristin, I'm not kidding. I don't think I've ever spent so much time staring at pictures of a baby who isn't mine. She is the most gorgeous little girl I have EVER seen!!!!
Post a Comment