Thursday, March 26, 2015

Christmas Morning

You really can't beat the magic feeling of Christmas morning.  I love the kids' excitement, and luckily I have passed on my family tradition of everyone huddling in mom and dad's room until the stragglers wander out of bed.  The kids all line up on the stairs and anxiously make their way down to see what surprises were delivered the night before.  The kids were super excited and totally unsurprised at their loot, Santa got them mostly what they asked for.  Except Noah, he immediately stated "Santa is wrong, the blue and white scooter is mine, it was an accident, he made a mistake!"  Justin had no problem switching with him, when we reassured him that Santa must have mixed up their stockings.  Problem was fixed in a half a second, thankfully.  The kids exchanged their gifts with each other.  We eventually opened the rest of the presents.  We were just happy to be together for Christmas!












Simon requested this game, I'm sure it hand nothing to do with the name.












Overnight cinnamon rolls are the BOMB on Christmas Morning!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

All these photos are adorable! I'm happy to see a few Brown Family traditions carried forward. You really captured your kid's happiness & joy on Christmas morning! I love and miss them so much! Hugs!!