Thursday, March 26, 2015

Beating the Post Christmas Blues - Hidden Falls Hike

The Day after Christmas is always a bit of a let down, and can be a bit depressing for me.  We scheduled a family hike, which was therapeutic and really fun!   This is a local hike right here in Lincoln.  The pictures don't do it justice: 1, because the lighting was terrible for pictures, not quite the right time of day, 2, my camera was having issues, real issues, and now its fixed and my only regret is not doing it sooner, and 3, I am way out of practice, so I have lost my touch.  Oh well, still captured the moment.  Love my family and how active my kids are.  I am so thankful for our health and energy to go enjoy God's green earth!












Yep!  That kid is mine!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

In spite of your camera and the issues, your photos are great! Kids look so happy! Love you all!