Monday, April 13, 2015

Family Scripture Challenge - Six Flags

Last fall we decided to make it a goal to read scriptures as a family every day.  Of course this has always been a work in progress, and finding the right time continues to be the biggest challenge of all.  The kids have always complained about scripture reading, so our goal included a prize at the end. After reading for 100 days, we would go to six flags as a family!  We reached our goal just before Christmas!  Now that the kids are getting older, six flags was actually pretty fun!  Plus it was not a busy day, so the kids rode a million rides.  Today was a really big day, because Justin overcame his fear of going upside down, Mark the salesman convinced Justin to ride the Medusa for 2 dollars!  Justin LOVED it and rode it nearly 10 times!  We really had a fun day!  (I am succumbing to the laziness that is the iPhone camera!)












1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!! I'm so proud of You guys and the goals you set!! 100 days is awesome! Go Justin! I Love roller coasters too!! YAY!!