So I thought it would be nice to get a quick picture of the kids and Dad before chuch last Sunday since the kids were in their Easter clothes, and the boys all missed Easter Sunday because Justin was sick. The pictures speak for themselves...I think Dadday thought I was nuts. Obviously my timing was not good that morning.


11 comments:
Oh, Kristin I just love the pictures!!! You are so not alone, Abigail gets that way too. You will forever cherish these pictures! They do, however, look adorable in their outfits. Blue is a good color for your kids:)
Oh my gosh! I'm glad it's not just us! Your kids and hubby are still adorable, though! My favorite is Millie in the 2nd picture. That says it all!
haha these pictures are SO classic!! i love it... and i do like the blue. it looks really good.
THe kids look so cute in their matching stuff! I love that nobody wants pictures. Totally awesome! and so cute.
We had the sane problem on Easter morning! It's funny, I guess we will all have resistance pictures for our posterity!!! They can pass 'em around!
That is hilarious!! Sorry you couldn't get your family picture that you were dreaming of, but you sure did make me laugh. I love the looks on all the kids faces... and poor Neal is just trying to please his wife's wishes. heehee! :)
Now that is what I call candid shots...
Cute family pics. I can't ever get my kiddies to smile. You have an adorable fam.
Cute family pics. I can't ever get my kiddies to smile. You have an adorable fam.
I love your pictures. They are adorable.
Thanks so much for your help the other day. It turned out great and it was really fun just to talk to you.
That is so funny! this just makes the pics even better and more memorable!
Post a Comment