If you can get Justin to look at you, he just might get away with anything! His eyes say it all! Justin has made some great progress lately. He is extremely vocal and all of his new words are turning into endless real sentences. We love our Justin!
What a HANDSOME boy!! Great shots! He looks just like Neal in a lot of those, I think. John & I were just wondering what Neal's plan is these days? Is he shipping out again soon? Hugs!
AAH! he is getting so big! I bet you guys are thrilled with his new sentences. I know that is so fun when kids start to do new things. he is such a handsome kid.
He is so cute! Every time I am around him I think he is cuter than the last time! Oh and great camera work! I can never get pictures that cute of my kids.
12 comments:
He is so dang cute!! He has some gorgeous eyes! He will definitely be a little heartbreaker for the girls when he's older! =o)
What a HANDSOME boy!! Great shots! He looks just like Neal in a lot of those, I think. John & I were just wondering what Neal's plan is these days? Is he shipping out again soon? Hugs!
Wow what a handsome boy!!!! Such blue eyes!
wow, he has some beautiful blues!! Great pix too. Hope you guys are doing well.
Oh boy! He's not going to have a problem getting a date in about 12 years, is he?
What a stud! I am glad that he is making such good progress.
AAH! he is getting so big! I bet you guys are thrilled with his new sentences. I know that is so fun when kids start to do new things. he is such a handsome kid.
Wow!!! So beautiful. They are all sinkin' adorable. You've got some heart breakers on your hands. Smiles:)
He can really draw us all in with those big, blue, handsome eyes! What a cute, little stud! Glad he is making progress. That is wonderful! :)
He is so cute! Every time I am around him I think he is cuter than the last time! Oh and great camera work! I can never get pictures that cute of my kids.
I miss those beautiful blue eyes and the smile and the hugs....I miss the WHOLE package!! Love you all!!
he is adorable! (stephanie roache)
Post a Comment