We said goodbye again for a while, and are now working on getting into a routine. Hopefully my frowny face will turn into a smile soon so my kids aren't so crabby. I know it rubs off on them. It is so interesting how they each seem to want to spend more time with me when Daddy is gone. Tonight Millie and Justin both wanted to sit on my lap and listen to me read to them, and it actually lasted quite a long time. It was nice. Here are a few pictures from the last few days, and the evening before...
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Cute kids-I really think Simon is turning into such a cutie!! Hang in there Kristin-Time flies by when your are having lots of fun-so make sure and have lots of fun!!
I sure bet you hate this time to come! If you need anything, and I mean anything, give me a call! I would love to help! We need to hang out on Friday nights! My hubby works those nights! We could have a fun dinner and movie night!
Those pictures kind of broke my heart. I know you're all probably sad, but I sure hope the time will go by quickly. I bet it helps to have family so closeby!
Great pictures! I'm glad you posted the pictures. We were idly wondering when Neal was leaving again the other day... how long is he gone for this time? I hope you can get to feeling positive again, soon. It rubs off on my kids SO BAD when I'm grumpy and then I just feel guilty. Call me if you need an extra hand!
aww girl, I'm so sorry he's had to head off again! Those pictures are bitter-sweet aren't they?! They were very cute. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. I'm here if ya need to talk or vent. =o)
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Cute kids-I really think Simon is turning into such a cutie!! Hang in there Kristin-Time flies by when your are having lots of fun-so make sure and have lots of fun!!
I sure bet you hate this time to come! If you need anything, and I mean anything, give me a call! I would love to help! We need to hang out on Friday nights! My hubby works those nights! We could have a fun dinner and movie night!
Those pictures kind of broke my heart. I know you're all probably sad, but I sure hope the time will go by quickly. I bet it helps to have family so closeby!
Great pictures! I'm glad you posted the pictures. We were idly wondering when Neal was leaving again the other day... how long is he gone for this time? I hope you can get to feeling positive again, soon. It rubs off on my kids SO BAD when I'm grumpy and then I just feel guilty. Call me if you need an extra hand!
aww girl, I'm so sorry he's had to head off again! Those pictures are bitter-sweet aren't they?! They were very cute. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. I'm here if ya need to talk or vent. =o)
love ya!
SO super cute! CAll if you need anything. A babysitter..a break. I have aplayground and two older kids who love to play. I hope he gets back soon.
Post a Comment