Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Camera!

I got a great new camera that I absolutely love, but have no idea how to use. You can really tell I have no idea what I am doing in some of these shots, but I'm now addicted to taking pictures, and I am determined to get better at it and learn how to change the settings for different shots. For now, this is what I have!

Simon got his first clumsy toddler battle wound. This is 3 days after it happened, so the swelling has really gone down quite a bit. Probably the worst looking goose-egg out of any of my kids!




I bought a blowup pool today, and the kids had a blast outside, almost the whole day! What a great investment!









This is new! Justin TAUGHT HIMSELF to ride Zach's two wheeler, with no training wheels! I will get a video clip soon. But here is proof! He just jumped on and started riding it! He was very proud of himself!


7 comments:

Susanne said...

But its such a CUTE goose egg on such a CUTE boy! Have fun with your new camera!!!

Unknown said...

Wow...for a novice you did good!!
I am so proud of my little buddy Justin! Millie is so grownie! And Simon looks like one tough cookie!
I sure miss you all! Call us sometime at 1-229-455-6286.Love Ya!!

brookebaby said...

so cute! that camera is amazing and i want it.

April said...

Awesome!! That will be great to have. I am looking forward to all the cute pictures! Good luck with the manuel. I bet it's a beast!

Steve Hargadon said...

I'm just stunned at what a nice blog you have, and what a good job you do with your pictures. We have a family blog with Blogger, but I've kept it in "private" mode because some of the photos the kids don't want public. I wonder if that will change for you as the kids get older?

Neal, I know you have got to be looking at this, so just want you to know that the Hargadons are looking forward to some choice movie nights with the Hinsons when you're back... And getting some bio-diesel quick! Filling the silver Mercedes now requires a trip to the bank. I filled your truck today (is that a 20 gallon tank?!)--which, by the way, has been a huge help and I'm not sure why it's still in our possession--and it wasn't cheap!

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin cute. You are an excellent photographer. I love photography too. I am all about family pics. I just love um. What kind of camera did you get?

The Elmers said...

How exciting, and your pics are Great!!! You're lucky like me, because we have super cute subjects ;) What kind of camera did you get? how fun!!!