We spent most of Friday hanging with some good friends of ours, playing on their new very cool waterslide! The kids could not get enough! They would actually choose to live over there right now if they could, asking to go back from sun-up until sun-down! We really did have a good time. Nothing like some water fun to pass the summer days by, and hanging out with good friends!
That looks like a blast!! I've been looking at getting one of those but not sure I want the water bill or the mess! haha!! Cute pics and especially the one of you!!! Too cute!
Hey Hinsons! This is the Bushmans from back in Valdosta. Just wanted to say hi, and your kids are adorable. We hope all is well for your family. Leia Bushman www.brianandleia.spaces.live.com
7 comments:
I LOVE the picture you took of Simon laughing. He is so cute. And the next favorite.........You in jumping!
LOL Heidi
Love the picture of you Kristin!! That was a nice jump!! We give you a 10!!!! Who are you friends?? Can we come over too?? Awesome water slide!!!
That looks like so much fun! I'd like to come and play too!
That looks like a blast!! I've been looking at getting one of those but not sure I want the water bill or the mess! haha!! Cute pics and especially the one of you!!! Too cute!
That looks like so much fun, even for the adults!
Heidi's slide is awesome and you look like you are having so much fun going down!!! ... can we get a zoom-in on your face expression! :)
Hey Hinsons! This is the Bushmans from back in Valdosta. Just wanted to say hi, and your kids are adorable. We hope all is well for your family.
Leia Bushman
www.brianandleia.spaces.live.com
Post a Comment