Monday, June 23, 2008

The Fort, and other random pictures

My kids were up rather early the other morning, and I informed them I was going back to bed. Neal called and a half an hour later I made my way downstairs to find out why my kids were being so quiet and this is what I found. Millie had made a fort for Justin and they were watching a movie together. I thought it was super cute!



Millie and I went to Sun Splash last week for an early Birthday for Millie. Just the two of us. It was a blast. Millie was really brave and we went on some pretty exciting waterslides! We didn't have a camera, so we took a quick picture to remember our fun day together when we got home.

Simon was being very photogenic the other day. I just kept snapping and now can't decide which picture to post. Hopefully his bump will go away soon, it is lasting forever! Justin wasn't quite as agreeable or willing to smile for the camera.






2 comments:

Steve Hargadon said...

OK, so the Hargadons have concluded that Millie is very brave girl. She told us all about the waterslides! She's a darling girl, with a very funny sense of humor!

The Addams Family said...

Just when I think that Justin is the most handsome little boy ever, you go and post those pictures of Simon. What a looker! He's amazingly photogenic. Get him an agent! Robert had a bump on his forehead for about 6 months. I even took him to the MD to make sure he didn't crack his skull or something. They told me that forehead bumps just last forever.