Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Cruise!!

We had a wonderful time on our cruise last week. It is hard to believe it is already over! We enjoyed visiting Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico. We ate, slept, swam, jacuzzied, saw lots of cruise shows, snorkeled, layed out by the beach, slept some more, parasailed, and spent most of our time just chilling and relaxing in the sun! We loved every minute of it and are so thankful we were able to do it. We owe A BIG thank you to Nana and Papa who watched our kids for seven days, and we know our kids are quite a handful. I also know our kids really enjoyed every minute of Nana and Papa (and all of their aunts and uncles and cousins). Aunt Raylynn was over every morning to help out and we are so grateful to her for doing that, and also my mom who helped out for a few days.




11 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you went with Royal Caribbean(however you spell it)! They are a nice cruise! Thanks for sharing the pictures it looks like you and Neal had a much needed wonderful vacation! I am guessing you wish you were still there. Back to the full swing of things as a mom comes too soon after a vacation:)

Tiffani said...

It looks like the two of you had a great time! You deserve to relax and I am glad that you were able to. Glad you are back.

Sheila said...

OH. MY. GOSH! How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. You'll have to tell me all about it. We're just getting situated in our new place, so maybe we'll come visit next week. Great pictures!

April said...

Those pictures were awesome! It was so fun to hear about your trip today. Glad that you guys were able to get some relaxing time. Makes me want to get away on that cruise too! :)

The Addams Family said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Carman said...

I'm so happy that ya'll got to have a vacation together!! Aren't those cruises awesome!?!! Loved seeing your pictures. =o)

Kelli said...

Wow, what a fabulous vacation!! Jess and I really want to do one, someday...! Cute pictures!

Susanne said...

Looks like tons of fun!!Sounds like you did almost the same itinerary as we did back in November. I'm glad you guys had a great week away and had an enjoyable time. I hope you'll be able to ease back into real life alright... that was hard for me!

. said...

I bet it was so great to spend that alone time with just the two of you! The pictures ar great!

Loren said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures and what a fun time. I am sure that was a much needed getaway for the two of you. Good for you! I am impressed with your adventurous side (parasailing, etc.). We loved the short cruise we took on Royal Carribean but would love to do a longer one...someday!!! Glad you're back!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh how fun! I'm jealous! You guys look like you had lots of fun, and you both looked smokin' hot! ;)