Saturday, August 30, 2008

Backyard Fun!

It doesn't really seem like summer is at it's end with all of this heat! We filled up our pool one last time (hopefully) and let the kids have some fun this evening. Just for a little while. I thought I would post few cute pictures of their fun! I have to say that it is good to be back in to a routine with school, etc. Justin had a good first week with his new in home after-school program, and loves all of his new friends that come and play with him! He also was so glad to say goodbye to naptime!! Thank goodness he still willingly took a nap for us today, and we are hoping to stick to naps on the weekends. Millie is enjoying her first season of soccer, and we should be getting some pictures up in a week or so after her first game! Simon is still as busy as ever, pulling everything he can out of drawers and cupboards. His first words are finally starting to emerge, of course his favorite is "NO!"










1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cute outfit for Millie's first day of school!