Yes he is finally home! We have had a very busy past couple of weeks with Dad getting home and a visit from Nanny and Papa. I put them all right to work, painting and putting up beadboard in Millie's room and we also painted Justin's room. We were also able to take a little trip without kids to Half Moon Bay and San Francisco, which was just what we needed (thank you Nana and Papa!). It is nice to be finally at the end of the summer. I somehow managed to survive another summer deployment with all the kids home from school, and I couldn't be more ready for school to start. Although I don't think I am quite ready for the busy schedule that is going to catapult us into. I think the kids are ready though!
YAY! We're so glad to hear that Neal made it home safely and ya'll got to getaway by yourselves! I am with ya on the kids going back to school.....it can't come soon enough for the routine but I dread the busy-ness of it all too! Ya'll have fun being together again!
So happy to hear Neal is back! You are awesome! I don't know how you do it! I always knew you were Superwoman in disguise! Hopefully one of these days we'll make it your way for a visit. Take care!
2 comments:
YAY! We're so glad to hear that Neal made it home safely and ya'll got to getaway by yourselves! I am with ya on the kids going back to school.....it can't come soon enough for the routine but I dread the busy-ness of it all too! Ya'll have fun being together again!
So happy to hear Neal is back! You are awesome! I don't know how you do it! I always knew you were Superwoman in disguise! Hopefully one of these days we'll make it your way for a visit. Take care!
Post a Comment