Saturday, August 30, 2008
Another Completed Project!!
My "honey-do" list has gotten pretty long with all of these deployments. To think that we have lived in this house for over a year and a half is overwhelming, until I remind myself that I have been a single parent for about half of that time. So of course I put my wonderful husband to work the moment he got home! The latest project was 100% HIS idea, but it really turned out nice! Justin is so excited about his new train that goes around his room! The train finally made its way around the room at 8:30 this evening, and Justin is ECSTATIC! Aside from a few little minor touchups and electrical rigs, another project can be checked off our long list. Hooray!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh so much fun! I can't wait to see it when we come in a few weeks!
SO CUTE! I can't wait to see it (and all the other new additions to the house!)
Kelli is coming for a visit?? I feel so left out on all the traveling you all do:) Anyways...I love what you did to Justin's room. Very cute idea! I bet he LOVES it! Way to go Neal! Neal gets a Gold Star!
I love the train around the room. How cute. I'm glad you have your hubby home. Cute posts!!!
Post a Comment