We have been married ten years today. I can't really believe it. We are apart, but have been celebrating together!! I honestly feel I could not possibly be happier! Happy Anniversary Honey!
That was really fun to see all those darling pics of you guys through the years. You are such a beautiful couple and so obviously in love! Congrats on 10 wonderful years! You can celebrate big when Neal gets home!
I was actually just thinking about you two the other day and wondering how many years you two have been married-and I too came up with 10 years!! I am so happy you two are still happily married-hehehehehe:) Thanks for sharing the slide show-very cute!
Awww...I loved this slideshow! Through the whole thing I just kept thinking how much Millie looks like you! Seriously, like the same face. So cute. Congratulations you guys!
Ok, so I never leave comments, but this was too good to pass up. We just celebrated 10 years in May and I can't believe how fast it went either. You guys looked SO young in some of those pictures. Congrats! Isn't it nice to know we get them for eternity!!! I have been thinking about you a ton, just about a week now. It gets longer every time he is gone. You are the best mommy ever. Call if you need anything!
Hey girl....congrats on surpassing the 10 year mark....from now to eternity it gets better and better. Joey and I will happily celebrate 14 on the 14th of August....it seems like yesterday.I thank God every day I have my husband...now...and for eternity. Our thoughts are with you!!
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been 10 year already ... especially since I was there for those wedding pictures LOL! It doesn't seen like it was THAT long ago. You all are one of the couples Scott and I admire and hope to be like ... only 9 more years to go for us :o) I hope we are as happy at 10 years as you all are.
BTW - Great blog! Aren't you proud of me for FINALLY checking it out!
I stumbled onto your blog from Katherine blog, her and my sis-in law Allison have been friends since high school. She commented on our blog and I was checking out her family blogs....i hope you don't mind.
It is good to see that you guys are doing great. It just seems like not too long ago we were all just young teenage little goof-bags. I think we are all in a better place now. ;)
Tell Neal Steve says "hi". Good luck with everything and may God bless your sweet little family!
Congrats!! That is awesome!! I am so happy for you guys! I think your hair was totally cute when it was short... but I love it even more now... you're just one hot mama!
I think that slideshow is one of the coolest things I've seen on a blogspot! great job ;)
It's been fun seeing how you and your family are doing now. We just barely made our own family website...Phew! So now we can keep in touch. And unfortunately, Carol hasn't yet made a blogspot of her own--maybe someday though!
19 comments:
Happy Anniversary! How fun to celebrate 10 years! I hope you did something fun! I know you will probably do something exciting when Neil comes home!
Happy 10 years!! We celebrate our 12th tomorrow!! Congrats! Hang in there girl....only a few more days!!! =o) Cute slideshow!
Happy Anniversary! The slide show you made is beautiful! 10 years...that is awesome!
what adorable pictures...love the slideshow. 10 years and an eternity to go!
Awww! How awesome! I can only hope we will get that and more. You guys are such an inspiration.Happy Anniversary and hugs!
Congratulations! Great pictures!
Neal's neck was sooooo skinny in those wedding photos. You look amazing then and more amazing now.
Congrats.
That was really fun to see all those darling pics of you guys through the years. You are such a beautiful couple and so obviously in love! Congrats on 10 wonderful years! You can celebrate big when Neal gets home!
I was actually just thinking about you two the other day and wondering how many years you two have been married-and I too came up with 10 years!! I am so happy you two are still happily married-hehehehehe:) Thanks for sharing the slide show-very cute!
Awww...I loved this slideshow! Through the whole thing I just kept thinking how much Millie looks like you! Seriously, like the same face. So cute. Congratulations you guys!
Ok, so I never leave comments, but this was too good to pass up. We just celebrated 10 years in May and I can't believe how fast it went either. You guys looked SO young in some of those pictures. Congrats! Isn't it nice to know we get them for eternity!!! I have been thinking about you a ton, just about a week now. It gets longer every time he is gone. You are the best mommy ever. Call if you need anything!
Hey girl....congrats on surpassing the 10 year mark....from now to eternity it gets better and better. Joey and I will happily celebrate 14 on the 14th of August....it seems like yesterday.I thank God every day I have my husband...now...and for eternity. Our thoughts are with you!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! I'm happy that you're still celebrating. We're hitting 10 next year and it seems so recent sometimes.
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been 10 year already ... especially since I was there for those wedding pictures LOL! It doesn't seen like it was THAT long ago. You all are one of the couples Scott and I admire and hope to be like ... only 9 more years to go for us :o) I hope we are as happy at 10 years as you all are.
BTW - Great blog! Aren't you proud of me for FINALLY checking it out!
Congrats on 10 years!
Love you! Jenn
Hi Hinsons,
I stumbled onto your blog from Katherine blog, her and my sis-in law Allison have been friends since high school. She commented on our blog and I was checking out her family blogs....i hope you don't mind.
It is good to see that you guys are doing great. It just seems like not too long ago we were all just young teenage little goof-bags. I think we are all in a better place now. ;)
Tell Neal Steve says "hi". Good luck with everything and may God bless your sweet little family!
Steve and Ismari
steveandismari.blogspot.com
Congrats on the first ten! We hope the next 10 are just as fun and exciting as the first 10.
Happy Anniversary! You two are hot and look just as good as you did on your wedding day.
Congrats!! That is awesome!! I am so happy for you guys! I think your hair was totally cute when it was short... but I love it even more now... you're just one hot mama!
I think that slideshow is one of the coolest things I've seen on a blogspot! great job ;)
It's been fun seeing how you and your family are doing now. We just barely made our own family website...Phew! So now we can keep in touch. And unfortunately, Carol hasn't yet made a blogspot of her own--maybe someday though!
talk to later,
Natalie Willis (Talley)
Post a Comment