One of my very best friends from Junior High (yes we have really known each other that long!) came out to visit us last week for a few days. It was so much fun catching up and hanging out. It was good for me to have some much needed girltime as well! Hopefully she didn't mind vegging with the kiddos. But we sure enjoyed her, and her great artisic abilities. She painted a cute train on some canvases for Justin's room. I am eventually going to add navy or red ribbon to each canvas I think. Justin LOVES it! Thanks Jenn! We miss you already!
2 comments:
Wow! That train is fabulous! What a fun friend!
It was a GREAT visit - I love the kids and I love my girl time with you, so it was great to see al of you!!! The only problem was that Neal wasn't there :o(
Post a Comment