Friday, July 4, 2008

Best Buds Forever!

I took this picture recently and it reminded me of a picture I took almost 4 years ago! These boys go way back and will always be best cousins! Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

THE HAGES said...

I love it! I wish Kinsey saw her cousins more to get tub pictures. I love how they look the same only they lost that little chubby baby face. SO CUTE!

April said...

Okay, that has to be the cutest picture ever! Look at those beautiful blue eyes that Justin has! So fun!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Oh, I love this! Look how cute and little they were. I think Justin looks so SO much like Simon in this picture...

Kari said...

Hahah!! oh I love that soo much!! THanks so much for posting...that really made me laugh and just realize how fast the years go by! They sure are cute little buds together!