Thursday, September 18, 2008
Enjoying the Little Moments
The other night, I caught Millie and Justin spending some time together, and I decided to get out the camera to capture the moment. It was actually a pretty big deal. Millie asked Justin if he wanted to play "hide and seek" and Justin got really excited about it. It is actually a game we have been working on with him, and he is just now figuring out how fun it is. So Millie, being the take charge big sister she is, said "You go count, and I will hide" and he did! He counted to 10 and said something very similar to "Ready or not, here comes..." and he came in and found her on the couch under the covers. After a few excited giggles, it was Millie's turn to count, so Justin found his super secret hiding place on the couch under the same covers. They repeated the same routine about 3 times, each time Justin chose the same little hiding place. Millie got bored with that pretty fast, but she played with him for a while. She is a trooper, I can tell she knows how much it means to Justin when she pays attention to him! And he loved it! Justin can officially play "hide and seek" without any prompts or assistance! YEAH! After the hide and seek fun, I caught them chilling on the little mini-tramp, watching Madagascar. It was pretty cute!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww! how cute is that!! great pictures by the way! You're the little photographer! =o)
Don't you just love those moments? Way cute pics. What kind of camera do you have?
This is great Kristin! I'm sure this was one of those proud momma moments. Good girl Millie, I know that this is a big deal for them. The gap is getting closer and closer (till she hits that tinie bopper stage...and then it's allllll over!!!j/k)!!!
So cute!! They are just adorable! Justin's eyes are soo gorgeous!!
Post a Comment