Monday, September 22, 2008
Our little soccer player!
Millie has been playing soccer for a few weeks now, and is really starting to get into it! I honestly wasn't really prepared for what I was getting into when I signed Millie up last spring. After the first few practices of lots of whining, we are finally getting the hang of things! Besides the fact that the game times rule our Saturdays, soccer is turning out to be quite fun. Here are a few shots of Millie at her last game! They lost 0-4, but Millie played her best yet! And I am officially a soccer-mom, sitting on the sidelines, cheering for my kid to kick the ball! HA! Someday I will invest in a zoom lens so we can actually see her play!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute pics! Being a soccer mom did me in last year. Between 2 kids - 3 practices and 2 games a week, hour round trip to each! Too much in gas, but kids loved it!
Thanks so much Kristin! I love doing it! And how cute are you guys?!!! You are the official soccer mama! They grow way too fast!
That is sooo cute!! I remember playing soccer when i was little.
How is everything going? We miss seeing you guys!!
You make the cutest soccer mom ever! How did you get your friends & family links to do that? I'm seriously inept with the computer!
I think it is great that we are both soccer moms on opposite sides of the world! Your kids are getting so big. It sounds like you guys are doing well though. I met a U-2 wife here the other day and she knows you and we talked about how great you are. Just wanted you to know that people love you all around the world. Take care!
I love the girls talkin' game strategy...so cute.
My email is sheilacapell@hotmail.com
oooh, I'm so excited for these pics!!THanks!
Soccer is the best! btw I am LOVING the picture on the top of your blog...Cathy did such a good job!
Post a Comment