Monday, October 6, 2008

Sisters!

My sister Kelli came into town last week (end of September) with her family. We had lots of fun together, and the kids had a great time with their cousin Alexa. The highlight of the week for me was the day I got to spend with Kari and Kelli, just the three of us (or four if you count baby Madelyn). My life is way too crazy busy for this, but we did it anyway! For Kari's birthday, we spent the day doing girl things like pedicures, shopping, lunch and makeovers, with no kids (not mine anyway). Madelyn got her very own pedicure too!!




We really enjoyed Kelli and Shaun and Alexa and were so sad to see them go.



2 comments:

Loren said...

I had fun meeting your sister and making hair bows. It was sure nice of her to take time out of her vacation to do that for us - what a gal!!! Glad you guys had a fun time on your "girl day!"

Izzy said...

I am so glad you got to spend time with your sisters.

sI think I desperately miss mine!