Friday, October 24, 2008

8 is Great!

Tagged by Lindsay

*Not sure if I've ever been tagged before. But I'm not an avid blog-stalker. So I might have missed it. I just have to add that the number 8 was very clever! 8 is great, go Prop 8!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Glenn Beck - if I actually had a decent news channel these days
3. American Idol
4. Bachelor / Bachelorette - I hate to admit it, but I actually sort of get addicted, I know its pathetic!
5. One Tree Hill
6. Grey's Anatomy - I know its trash, and I'm about to drop it because if the current issues and clear Hollywood agenda, but I would be lying if I didn't include it.
7. Rachel Ray
8. HGTV

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. First thing, went to the temple, Neal ACTUALLY had the day off.
2. It was almost like a dream, Neal was home so I actually got to leave the house. I went to Triad Plus to find cording for my cornice boxes I'm working on.
3. And to JoAnn's where I actually bought the cording, and a new wreath for the fall, a little splurge.
4. The day before I got 36 posts on my facebook wall from a friend who is "No on 8" had lots of conversations and many thoughts about how to respond.
5. Went to a stake RS church meeting with two of my wonderful friends Janna and Jennifer.
6. Drank hot chocolate with another favorite friend, Kate.
7. Did the dishes... and picked up the house.
8. Went to bed (In case you are wondering, yesterday was NOT a normal routine day, Neal had the day off, because he is leaving soon, which fortunately gave me some free time, YEAH!).

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. In and Out Burger
3. Claim Jumper
4. Tahoe Joes
5. The Cheesecake Factory
6. Macaroni Grill
7. BJs
8. On the Border

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Neal's homecoming, he leaves in a few days.
2. The next two months, beginning on Wednesday, to go by really quick.
3. A visit from Tyson and Valerie from Japan! They arrive December 11th!
4. To meet my new nephew, Michael Stracener, also due to arrive December 11th, in Texas
5. This election to be over. Its consuming!
6. The Holidays! Decorating, Christmas trees, music, etc...the whole thing!
7. A Night out.
8. Sleeping in until at least 7am tomorrow, the kids and Neal are in a tent in the backyard tonight! Fun for them!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Another great San Diego Family getaway ( another cruise would be really great too)
2. To be a better mom, more patient and positive
3. An end to nonstop deployments
4. A treadmill, or some form of aerobic calorie-burning muscle-toning exercise I can do at home
5. Prop 8 to pass, its a big deal.
6. More accountablility across our Nation. People need to take responsibility!
7. A Maid AND
8. A Dinner Fairy

8 People I Tag:
1. Kari
2. Kelli
3. Kathryn
4. Sariah
5. Carman
6. Sheila
7. Tiffani
8. Kristina

7 comments:

Adam and Sariah said...

Hey Kristin, I have to say that some of those answers I could have guessed. I also have to tell you, off subject, that we LOVE your playlist! We open up your blog sometimes just to listen to your music...especially when I am cleaning. The babies dance and it works. Now as far as tagging me, I will try to get it done soon. Miss ya! :)

Lindsay said...

I'll be thinkning of you the next two months. I don't think I'd survive that. But we always do what we have to don't we? I admire you! Hang in there.

Loren said...

I LOVED reading your answers - so fun to catch a little insight into YOU! Hang in there and I hope this deployment goes by very quickly!! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Sheila said...

Can't wait to see that wreath!! I love the fall!

Unknown said...

Hello from Ga!! As always I love your site with the updates!! Didn't know you had Facebook might try to find you in a couple of days! Gotta go!! We love you and tell Neil to be safe......

Tiffani said...

I love tags, only because we get to know things about our friends that we wouldn't otherwise know. I will complete my tag soon...probably no sooner than next week.

April said...

that was fun to read!! I loved catching up on all your photos!

I hear you on the grey's thing... I had to totally drop it... cold turkey... that was hard because I love the show! I just can't believe that they had to throw in that trash. Especially since we are fighting agaisnt that very thing. YUCK!!