I learned a lot from this prop 8 video. I really think more people need to be educated about the implications. I don't think people realize the importance and how things will change. Check out this video, and if you are voting in the state of California, make sure to VOTE YES for PROP 8!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1815820715/bctid1822459319
5 comments:
wow! that is pretty crazy. i hope that it passes!!
Our ward is really involved in this issue, as well as Jeff and I. It is scaring me to death. I told Jeff if this doesn't pass we are moving to Texas! Do you guys live in Cali??
Thanks for the widget! I loved watching that video!
I love your new pics! Glad that you guys had a fun vacation!! :)
We live in the Palm Springs area.
hey! thanks for saying hi. your family is so cute. and i'm glad that ya'll are involved with prop 8. we were in tracy, ca for work for 2 months this summer and i heard a lot about it in church. feel free to call or email any time about the kiddos. and to be honest i have always admired people like you who are given a challenge and step up to it. it's refreshing b/c so many parents just give up or check out. kelli has told me about your little guys and it sounds like you're doing a great job! they are very lucky.
Post a Comment